VIRAJ SANJEEVAN BHAGAT
Subject area of interest:
Surveying, Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Reinforced Concrete Structures and Design of Steel Structures, Design and drawing of RCC structures and Fluid Mechanics, Quantity Surveying Estimation & Valuation.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering, from SSJCET, Asangaon.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from B. L. Patil Polytechnic, khopoli.
- AUTO CAD 2D
- Typing (English) @30wpm
Total Experience: 03 Years.
Academic Experience: 2 years
- Worked at Devi Mahalaxmi Polytechnic, Titwala as a Lecturer from the period Feb 2015 to Sept 2015.
- Worked at ARMIET, sapgaon, Shahapur as a Lecturer from the period Sept 2015 to Feb 2017.
- Recently Working at Shree. L. R. Tiwari college of Engineering, Mira Road.
Industrial Experience: 01 Year 6 Months.
- Worked as an Site Engineer in Akruti Construction for a period of 6 Months(May 2011 to October 2011). In this period I had been learned about center line of foundation, all activity of foundation
- Worked as an Site Engineer in HFCL for a period of 6 months(Feb 2012 to July 2012). Study about all GPS Survey of Land for 4G towers of Reliance Project.
- Worked as an junior engineer in Mohan group(Mohan Highland) for a period of 6 months(August 2014 to January 2015 ). Study about all kind of work in residential building from foundation to the plaster.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- FDP on “APPLICATION OF IS 800-2007 IN DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURE” from 14th MARCH 2016 TO 18th MARCH 2016.