Subject area of interest:
Analog Communication, Digital communication, Wireless and Antenna Design, Electrical Networks, Electronics Devices.
- M.E in Electronics and Telecommunications (2013), Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (W).
- B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications (2008), University of Mumbai.
Total Experience: 07 years
Academic Experience: 07 years
- Working as an Asst. Professor in Department of ElectronicsEngineering at Shree L.R. Tiwari College of Engineering since July 2014 to till date.
- Worked as a Asst. Professor (Adhoc) in Department of Electronics and Telecomunication Engineering at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai since August 2010 to June 2014.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Department of Electronics and Telecomunication Engineering at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kurla(W), Mumbai for 2 years.
Awards and Achievements:
- Diploma in Office Automation with 1st division in 2002,from:BDPS Software Limited 10&11, Takshashila, Madhavdas Pasta Road,Dadar (E), Mumbai-14.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two-Week workshop on Analog Electronics by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
- Certificate for Technical Paper Writing at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology.
- Certificate of participation of CCNA workshop at Nirmal Datacomm Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of participation on Linux, Apache, Mysql ,PHP workshop at K.C Collage of Engineering, Thane.
- Certificate for Applications of Software Tools in Electronics & Telecommunication approved by ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education).
- Certificate for Mobile Computing & Wireless Communication approved by ISTE.
- Certificate for Modern trends in signaling approved by ISTE.
- Conducted workshops for DCOM, EN, and AWP.
- Attended a seminar on Emerging Trends in IP & Compression
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 02
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Membership ISTE