Subject area of interest:
Linear and Abstract Algebra, Finite Fields.
SET (State Eligibility Test), December – 2013.
M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) in Mathematics from University of Mumbai – July 2012.
M.Sc (Master of Science) in Mathematics from University of Mumbai – May 2006.
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Mathematics from D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Matunga(W), University of Mumbai, May – 2004.
Total Experience: 13 years
Academic Experience: 13 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – September 2010 till date.
- Lecturer at Thakur College of Science and Commerce, Kandivali (E) – June 2007 to September 2010.
- Lecturer at D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Matunga(W) – June 2006 to May 2007.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Faculty Development Programme on ‘Teaching and Beyond- Widening Horizons’, Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Bandra West – February 5-6, 2016.
- Attended Instructional School for Teachers on ‘Complex Numbers’- November16, 2015 to November 28, 2015.
- One week ISTE approved STTP on ‘Faculty Development’, Shree L.R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road (E), December 24, 2012 to December 29, 2012.
- National Conference on ‘Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology’, Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering – March11, 2011.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership ISTE