Subject area of interest:
Data Structures, Data Warehousing and Mining, Object Oriented Programming Methodology, Data Base Management System.
- ME. (Master of Engineering) in Computer Science from Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Wadala, University of Mumbai – June 2013.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information Technology from K.C College of Engineering, Thane, University of Mumbai – June 2009.
Total Experience:6 years
Academic Experience:6 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2014 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri-July 2011 to October 2013.
- Lecturer at Vasant Dada Patil College of Engineering,Sion-February 2010 to September 2010.
- Lecturer at Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Technology-September 2009 to February 2010.
Awards and Achievements:
- Organized one week Graded STE-STTP on “Structured Programming Approach with Lab Exercises” at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Introduction to Design of Algorithm” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – May 25, 2015 to May 30, 2015.
- One-week Graded STE-STTP on “Structured Programming Approach with Lab Exercises” organized by SardarPatel Institute of Technology.
- One –week “IBM DB2” Training organized by MGM’s college of Engineering.
- One week ISTE Approved STTP on “Advanced Tools and Techniques using Java” Organized by VidyalankarPolytechnique:-February 14, 2011 to February 18, 2011.
- Two days’ workshop on “Dot Net” at the National Conference “Innovations in Electronics, Computers& IT organized by Vidyalankar Institute of Technology.-March 25-26,2011
- Two days ISTE e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kerla-19-20, September 2014.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:03
- Uma Goradiya, Garima Mishra, Bhavin Goradiya. “Scavenge Web Querying for Web People Search.” International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering & Technology 5.4(2015):210-215.Online.
- Uma Goradiya,Suja Jayachandran,Seema Shah. “Comparison of Different Distributed Deadlock Detection Techniques.”National Conference on Innovations in Electronics, Computers(2011):156-160.Print.