Subject area of interest:
Digital Circuit, Microprocessor & Peripheral, Analog & Digital Electronics, Principle of Analog & Digital Communication, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronic, Embedded Systems.
- M.E (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg, from SLRTCE, Road, Thane, Maharashtra, University of Mumbai -2017
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Engineering from H.J Theem College of Engineering, Boisar University of Mumbai – Aug 2013.
- Diploma in Industrial Electronic from Bhausaheb Vartak Polytechnic, Vasai M.S.B.T.E –Aug 2010
Total Experience: 4 years
Academic Experience: 4 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L.R Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – 1st July 2017
- Lecturer at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till 31st May 2017.
- Intern at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Chembur Maharshtra -2012
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Signals and Systems” organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira road, from 2nd January 2014 – 12th January 2014.
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Control Systems” organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira road, from 2nd Dec 2014 – 12th Dec 2014.
- Participated in workshop arranged by IIT Bombay on Scilab & Latex
- Tanvi Thakur, ‘Traffic Controlling and Monitoring using Internet of Things’, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2015.
- Tanvi Thakur, Dr. Ameya Naik, ‘Real time traffic management using Internet of things’, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal processing, 2016.
- Sheetal Vatari, Tanvi Thakur, ‘Green House by using IoT and Cloud Computing’, 2016 IEEE Recent trends in Electronics, Information and Comunication technology, 2016.
- Madhuri Wagholikar, Tanvi Thakur, ‘Design and Implementation of an adaptive 32 Order FIR filter using FPGA’, International Conference on Emanations in Modern Technology & Engineering, 2017
- Tanvi Thakur, Sheetal Vatari, Madhuri Wagholikar, ‘Traffic Management using Satellite Imaging and Internet of Things’,2017