Subject area of interest:
Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Digital Communication, Image Processing
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Communication Engg, from Yeshwantrao College Of Engineering , Nagpur, Maharashtra – June,2013.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur, Nagpur University – June 2006.
- H.S.C( Higher Secondary School Certificate) in Science stream from M.M Mohota College of Science, Nagpur, Nagpur University – June 2002.
Total Experience: 6 years
Academic Experience: 4.5 years
Industrial Experience: 1.6 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at K.J.Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion, Mumbai , July 2014 to Dec 14.
- Assistant Professor at K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai – July 2013 to May 2014.
- Lecturer at Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Research., Nagpur – July 2012 to April 2013
- Lecturer at Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic , Nagpur – July 2010 to June 2012
- Lecturer at Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur.– Jan 2007 to May 2007
- Management Trainee at ABB, Bangalore- Feb 2008-Sept 2009
Awards and Achievements:
- Certificate course in PG-DAC(Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing) from CDAC- ACTS, Pune.
- Certificate Course in C#.net from Chester Nagpur
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Dale Carnigie workshop
- Basic Electronics workshop (ISTE)
- Writing Effective Conference Papers (ISTE)
- Attended International Paper Presentation
- Microwave Engineering & Applications
- International Conference on Innovations and trends in applied computing
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 06
National Level –
- Cyborg a life between Man and Machine
- Micro Algal Systems
International Level –
- “Brain Tumour Detection of MR Images Using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets” in ICRITO 2013 conference,
International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technology and Optimization (ICRITO’2013) is published as ICRITO special issue with International Journal of Computer Applications(IJCA) on August 07, 2013.
Manuscript Title: Brain Tumour Detection of MR Images using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
Digital Library URI: http://www.ijcaonline.org/specialissues/icrito/number1/13052-1305