Subject area of interest:
Communication systems, Digital signal processing, Advance Digital Communication ,signals and systems, Television systems
- Post Graduate (M.E.) with First Class in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology from Mumbai University 2012
- Graduate with Distinction in stream of Engineering from Dr. BAMU University, Aurangabad in 2002.
Specialization: Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Passed with First Class Higher Secondary (HSC) from Maharashtra Board in May-June 1998
- Passed with Distinction Secondary (SSC) from Maharashtra Board in June 1996
Total Experience: 12 years
Academic Experience: 12 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – 15 July 2013 to till date.
- . Working in ‘VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar from 13-JULY-2011 to 14 July 2013
- Worked with ‘Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Kandivali (East)’ from 07-JULY-2010 to 12-JULY-2011
- Worked with ‘Atharva College of Engineering, Malad’ as Lecturer in Computer Department from 12-DEC-2005 to 12-DEC 2009.
- Worked with ‘Parshwanath College of Engineering’ as a lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication Department.
- Worked with ‘Somaiya College of Engineering’ as a lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication Department.
Awards and Achievements:
Appreciation for working as” Track Manager “in International Conference and workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology ICWET 2011 Held on 25th and 26th Feb 2011 at Thakur College of Engineering
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended 4 day CEP course on “Element of Microelectronics” conducted by IIT Bombay during September 2003
- Attended National level workshop “ Technical writing and presentation skill” on December 11th 2004conducted by Parshvanath college of Engineering.
- MHRD/AICTE SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM ON “NBA Accreditation, Institution Building, performance Appraisal and staff Development” at ATHARVA COE MALAD (W). From 23.06.2008 to 27.06.2008
- Completed the training course requirement for CCNA 3.0 date february21, 2003
- Two week workshop on “Control system” under the National Mission on education through ICT in SLRTCE,Miraroad-Dec 2014 to Dec 12,2014.
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Signals and systems “conducted by IIT Kharagpur under the National Mission on education through ICT in SLRTCE,Miraroad-2ndJan 2014 to12th Jan ,2014.
- Participated in ISTE approved SRM sponsored short term training programme on “Recent advance in Microwave Engineering”ISTE-SRM/STTP-ELECTRONIS/C-31/2012-2013 Held at Vidhyavardhani college of Engineering,Vasai(W) On 17 June To 22June 2013.
- Participated in two days workshop on Modern Digital Degin and Embedded systems”conducted jointly by e-Prayog Lab(Electronis),IIT Bombay and Sadar Patel Institute of Technology ,Andheri on 1st and 2nd March 2014.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:12
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 04 (Co-guided)
- Attended seminar on “Signal and Image processing” held by Don Bosco Institute of Technology on 17 September 2004 .
- Attended International Conference and workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology ICWET 2011 Held on 25th and 26th Feb 2011 at Thakur College of Engineering
- Attended IETE Approved one day seminar on “Optical satellite communication & Microwave Linking at Viva Institute of Technology on 8th Feb 2013.
- “Analysis data finding algorithm for image security “International Journal of students Research in Technology and Management, vol 3(05),May 2015,ISSN 2321-2543,Pg 350-354.
- “Performance Evaluation of Data Hiding Algorithm for Image Securiy”International journal of global technology Intiatives JJGJJ ,Vol 4,Issue1,March 2015,ISSN 2320-6591.
- “Pitch Estimation using pulse ModelingAprochand its comparision with Existing Method”Intertnational Journals of Engineering Development and Research, IJEDR,VOL3,issue3
- “Design and Analysis of Second and Third Order PLL at 450MHz” International Journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems (VLSICS) Vol.2, No.1, March 2011. 10.5121/vlsic.2011.2109 ,pp 97-114.
- “Behavior and Mathematical Modeling of PLL at 450MHz.”2nd International Conference and workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET) 2011. Proceedings published by International Journal of Computer Applications® (IJCA) pp 13-20
- “Detection and Elimination of Covert Communication in Transport and Internet Layer – A Survey.”IJCA Proceedings on International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology and Computer Science (ICRTITCS-2011), © 2012 by IJCA Journal, icrtitcs – Number 1, Year of Publication: 2012
- “Performance Evaluation of Data Hiding Algorithm for Image Securiy”At 4th International conference on Global Technology Initiatives organized by Rizvi collge of Engineering on 29th and 30th March 2015
- “Simulation and Performance Analysis of PLL at 450 MHz.” in ICWET International Conference 2011
- “Monitoring agents and elimination of covert communication in Transport and Internet Layer.” in International Conference (IRCTITCS) 2011on 9th and 10th dec 2012 at Thakur college of science and commerce.
- ”Design and Analysis of phase locked loop (PLL) in noise” International Conference (IRCTITCS) 2011 on 9th and 10th dec 2012 at Thakur college of science and commerce.
- National Conference On “Roll of Engineers in national building” NCRENB-2014 on 6 th and 7th march2014,at Viva college of Engineering,Shirgoan,Virar, Title: “Street Light that glows on detecting vehicles movement”
- National Level Conference NCETET-2011 Title: “Performance Improvement of PLL using Phase Frequency Detector.” Conducted by Shree L.R.Tiwari college of Engineering on 11th March 2011.
- National Conference On “Roll of Engineers in national building” NCRENB-2013 on 1st and 2nd march Title: “The effect of non-linarites in PFD on reference spurs levels in PLL “
- National Conference On “Roll of Engineers in national building” NCRENB-2013 on 1st and 2nd march Title: “Image detection for 3D object modeling”
- Participated in ‘AVISHKAR 2010’ Project Presentation Organized by Mumbai University and got selected for final round.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership IETE with number LM63100