Subject area of interest:
Signal processing, Signal and Systems, Control system Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Printed Antennas, Computer Networking, Instrumentations, Mobile communication.
- E (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from vidyalankar Institute of Technology, vadala, Mumbai University in November 2015.
- E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from St.John College of Engineering, Palghar, University of Mumbai – June 2013.
- HSC from Royal College of Art, Science and commerce , Maharashtra State Board-2009.
- SCC from Don Bosco Public High School, Maharashtra State Board-2007.
Total Experience: 5.5 years
Academic Experience: 5.5 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Worked with Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Wadala as visiting faculty for the subjects Electronic instruments (S.E Biomedical), Electrical Machine and control system (S.E Electronics) from 18th Jan 2014 to 10th April 2014.
- Worked with Universal College of Engineering , Kaman in Electronic Department from 11thJuly 2014 8th June 2016 .
Awards and Achievements:
- Vidyalankar dnyanapeeth trust’s excellence certificate for securing DISTINCTION in university examination of SEMESTER- V ,DEC 2011 in subjects SSA(82/100) and PCS (85/100) .
- Achieved 3rd position in TECHNICAL PAPER PRESENTATION at annual sports and cultural fest 2012-2013 of SJCET.
- HINDI CHIEF EDITOR in annual college magazine SPECTRUM of the year 2011,2012,2013 respectively.
- Received ‘BEST POSTER’ Award in NATIONAL RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM on Recent Advances and Challenges in Engineering and Management-2015.
- Awarded with 2nd Position in IETE National level Project Exhibition held on 11th March 2016 at Universal college of Engineering.
- Awarded with 2nd Position in Paper presentation organized under CSI,India in March 2016.
- Achieved amongst the top 241 Performers from total of 5308 Participants in the FDP held under aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission for Teachers, MHRD,Gol organized by IIT Bombay.
- Achieved “Faculty Development Award” for the AY 2017-18 at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Certificate course on DATA COMMUNICATION from 26th Dec 2012 to 1st Jan 2013 at CETTM, MTNL, Powai.
- Certificate course in ORACLE DATABASE 10g: Introduction to SQL as part of oracle workforce development at ST.JOHN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Two week ISTE STTP on CMOS, Mixed signal and radio frequency VLSI design from 30th Jan 2017 to 4th Feb 2017 organized by NMEIMCT- IITK
- Two week Faculty Development Program on Foundation Program in ICT for education, FDP101x from 3rd August 2017 to 7th September 2017 held under aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission for Teachers, MHRD,Gol.
- Two week Faculty Development Program on Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning process, FDP201x from 14th September 2017 to 12th October 2017 held under aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission for Teachers, MHRD,Gol.
- Twelve week Faculty Development Program by NPTEL on “Switching Circuit and logic Design” with Elite Award from July 2018 to Oct 2018.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:1
Project Guided (Co-guide)at Under Graduate Level:3
- RFID based attendance system.
- Design of microstrip antenna for Bluetooth using IE3D.
- Agricultural Robot for sowing seed and ploughing.
- NIER-International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET-2015), Mumbai, 30th,August 2015.
- NATIONAL RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM on Recent Advances and Challenges in Engineering and Management RACEM -2015,hosted by Vidyalankar Institute of Technology and University of Mumbai, 21st December 2015.
- Menka Singh, Prof. Shraddha Panbude , “Dual and triple band microstrip feed antennas using U slot technique for GSM and WLAN” IJRITCC, ISSN: 2321-8169 3032 – 3035 Vol 3,Issue 5,May 2015.
- Menka Singh, Prof. Shraddha Panbude, “Design Of Compact Dual Band Antenna Loaded With EBG Metamaterial” NIER-International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET-2015) ,Mumbai ISBN: 9788192958031, Issue 30th,August 2015 .
- Menka Singh, “Dual Band Metamaterial Inspired Antenna for Wireless Communication” Computer Society of India, 11th March 2016. Also achieved second position in paper presentation.
- Menka Singh, Khushbu S. Tikhe, Sonali A. Padalkar, “A Survey on Routing Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network ” , ICEMTE, 4th March 2017.
- Menka Singh, Khushbu S. Tikhe, Dipti Kale., “Dual band metamaterial inspired antenna for wireless communication ” , ICEMTE, 4th March 2017.
- Menka Singh, Khushbu S. Tikhe, Dipti Kale., “Smart phone based emotion recognition from speech. ” , ICEMTE, 4th March 2017.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Member of IETE.