Subject area of interest:
Mobile Communication, Optical communication and Networks, Data Compression and Encryption, Wireless Networks, Digital Logic Design, Digital Communication.
- M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication from Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road, Thane, University of Mumbai.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication from S. N. J. B’s College of Engineering, Chandwad, Nasik, University of Pune – August 2010.
- HSC- Maharashtra State Board.
- SSC-Maharashtra State Board
Total Experience: 3 years
Academic Experience: 3 years
- Lecturer at Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management , Nasik – Feb 2013 to April 2013.
- Lecturer at Sandip Polytechnic College, Nasik – March 2011 to November 2012.
- Lecturer at Kadwa Polytechnic, Nasik – October 2010 to March 2011.
- ‘Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Network for Energy Efficiency with without Compressive Sensing at Sensor Node’, International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, pp 1095-1098 April 6-8, 2016, India, IEEE. ISBN:978-1-5090-0395-2.
- ‘Energy Efficient Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks and Internet of Things with Compressive Sensing at Sensor Node’, IEEE MADRAS 1-Section, ICACCCT’16, pp 650-653 May 25-27, 2016. ISBN: 978-2-4673-9544-1.