Subject area of interest:
Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Reinforced Concrete Structures and Design of Steel Structures.
- M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Civil (Structures) from M.G.M.C.E.T, Kamothe, University of Mumbai – June, 2018.
- B. E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering from Pad. Dr .Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, Ahmednagar, University of Pune – June 2014.
Total Experience: 6 years
Academic Experience: 6 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2014 till date.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Workshop on Smart City, MHRD, conducted by MIT College Pune – 8February to 9 February 2016.
- STTP on Structural Engineering at Shree L.R. Tiwari college of Engineering, Mira road – 4January to 9 January 2016.
- Faculty Development Program on Advanced Surveying at AP Shah Institute of Technology.
- Seminar on Remote Sensing at New Horizon Institute of Technology.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Student Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (SMASCE).