Subject area of interest:
Signal Processing, Electromagnetic Engineering, Control System, Electrical Network, Electronics Devices & circuits, Data compression & Encryption & PIC 18 microcontroller.
- ME (Master in Engineering) in Digital System from SAE, kondhawa. Savitribai Phule University Dec,2014.
- E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics & Telecommunication from Anuradha College of Engineering, Chikhali, University of Amravati – June 2011.
Total Experience: 05 years
Academic Experience: 4.5 years
Industrial Experience: 0.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2018 to till date.
- Worked as a Head of Department & Asst. Professor from 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2018 in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department of VPM thane’s Maharshi Parshuram College of Engineering, Velneshwar. Mumbai University.
- Worked as a Lecturer in G V Acharya Polytechnic, Shelu – June 2013 to Jan. 2014.
- Worked as an Associate Engineer in NOC Department of Allied Digital Service ltd. Swargate, Pune.
Awards and Achievements:
- Completed Diploma in JAVA Technology at NIIT in
- Got appreciation letter for working as a resource person in FDP on Sci-Lab.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended A National Level One Week STTP on “Image Processing, Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision” organized by University of Pune.
- Participated in a two week main workshop on “Control Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
- Participated in two days workshop on Embedded Robotics organized by University of Pune.
- Participated in two days ISTE approved workshop on PLC & SCADA
- Participated in Mind Training Camp organized by Mumbai University
- Attended orientation program of Electromagnetic Engineering conducted by K J Somaiya college of Engineering on behalf of Mumbai University
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 04
- Published a research paper entitled Lung cancer detection and classification by using machine learning & Multinomial Bayesian in IOSR Journal 9,Issue 1,January 2014
- Sushil D Sirsat, Sandeep Dwivedi, Mayuresh B Patil, “ Causal Cognitive Radio Strategies with Sensors” , International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN No. 0975-8887), vol. 2-16, November 2016.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership ISRD