Subject area of interest:
Operating System, Data Mining.
- ME (Master of Engineering) in Computer Science & Engineering from P.R. PatilCollege of Engineering, Amravati, SGBAU University, Maharashtra– August, 2014.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information Technology from P.R. PatilCollege of Engineering, Amravati, SGBAU University, Maharashtra– July, 2012.
Total Experience: 1.6 years
Academic Experience: 1.6 years
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Shree Shivaji Education Society’s, College of Engineering, Akola – Feb 2014 to May 2015.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two days Faculty Development Program on “DIGITAL FORENSIC: OPEN SOURSE TOOLS” in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues college of Engineering, Bandra (w) -Jan 29, 2016 to Jan 30, 2016.
- Orientation for subject “Digital Forensic” organized by Shah & Anchor Kutchhi college of Engineering, Chembur (w) -Jan 5,2016.
- Two weeks Short Term Training Program on Soft Computing in Shree Shivaji Education Society’s, College of Engineering, Akola – 22 April 2015 to 05 May 2015.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 02
|· S.U. Nagmote, Prof. P.D. Soni. “An Overview of Network Security Model Using Cryptography, Firewall and VPN for Social Organization with Their Benefits.” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology.2.3 (2013): 1-6. Online.
· S.U. Nagmote, Prof. Prof. P.P. Deshmukh. “An NLP Method for Discrimination Prevention Using both Direct and Indirect Method in Data Mining.” International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science. 3.5 (2014): 6118-6121. Online.
· S.U. Nagmote, Prof. Prof. P.P. Deshmukh. “Review on Discrimination Prevention Using both Direct and Indirect Method in Data Mining.”International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology 2.11 (2013): 4020-4024. Online.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership ISTE.