Subject area of interest:
Refrigeration and Air conditioning (HVAC), Cryogenics, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing.
- ME (Master of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from R.G.I.T.(Versova), Mumbai University,2015.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from R.G.I.T.(Versova), , Mumbai University,2011.
- HSC from Thakur college of Science,2006.
Total Experience: 4 year
Academic Experience: 4 year
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – From 8th June 2016 to till date.
- Lecturer in Vidyavardhini College of Engineering, Vasai West .
- Lecturer at Thakur Polytechnic, Kandivali East .
Academic Research Activities:
- Completed a project named “METALLIC FOAM FILLED TRIPLE TUBE CONCENTRIC HEAT EXCHANGER”
- Published Paper in IJRITCC journal (international journal).
- Attended conference on Cryogenics at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Colaba in the year 2013.
- Attended Faculty development programme held at RGIT (Versova) in the year 2014.