Subject area of interest:
Control Systems, Signals and System, Digital signal Processing, Electrical Network, Communication Systems, Digital Electronics, Digital Communication
- M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Electronics from K. J. Somaiya Engineering college, vidhyavihar, Mumbai University, Mumbai – November, 2014.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Instrumentation and Control Engineering from Government College of Engineering, Kota, University of Rajasthan – June 2004.
Total Experience: 8.5 years
Academic Experience: 8.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Watumull College of Engineering, Worli – June 2013 to April 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Watumull College of Engineering, Worli – July 2009 to April 2011.
- Lecturer at Sobhasariya College of Engineering and Technology, Siker (Rajasthan) – June 2008 to March 2009.
- Lecturer at Institute of Technology and Management College, Bhilwara (Rajasthan) – May 2005 to May 2008.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- ISTE approved STTP on “Introduction of PLC and Scada” [Techie-2010]” organized by Watumull – held during December 15-16, 2010.
- The core faculty programme on “Social Awareness” organized by ITM College of Engineering, bhilwara (Rajasthan) – February 12, 2007.
- One week course of SCADA control system from ATI-EPI institute from Hyd. Central Govt-Dec, 2004.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 04
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 01 (Co-guided)
- Rashmi Maheshwari, Sudha Gupta; “Prolonging stability period in clustered Wireless Sensor Network.”, ICEECE International conference at BANGLORE, 2014(Print).
- Rashmi Maheshwari, Pragati Dwivedi, Pragati Kolte; “Role of heterogeneity in clustered wireless network”, ICEMTE International conference at Mumbai, March 4,5—2017.
- Pragati Dwivedi, Rashmi Maheshwari, Sheetal Mahadik; “Next big marketing product-Natural Air Purifier”, ICEMTE International conference at Mumbai, March 4,5—2017.
- Pratikhsha P Kolte, Rashmi Maheshwari, Shubham Ajankar; “Tripple Redundancy using fault tolerant technique- Review”, ICEMTE International conference at Mumbai, March 4,5—2017.