Subject area of interest:
Data Warehouse and Mining, Database Management System, Microprocessor, Operating System, Structured and Object Oriented Programming, Advance Internet Technology, Distributed System, Mobile Communication, Digital Signal Processing.
- M.E (Master of Technology) in Computer Science from Vidyalankar Institute of Technology – February 2015
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information Technology from Vidyavardhinis College of Engineering, Vasai, University of Mumbai – May 2011.
- Diploma in Electronics from Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic, SNDT University, Santacruz– April 2008.
Total Experience: 3.5 years
Academic Experience: 3.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at K.C. College of Engineering, Thane- August 2014 to June 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Shivajirao S Jondhale College of Engineering, Dombivali- July 2013 to June 2014
- Assisstant Professor at K.C. College of Engineering, Thane- January 2012 to June 2012
- Visiting Faculty at Government polytechnic, Bandra- August 2011 to November 2011
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- One day workshop on “Internet of Things” organized by Shree L. R. Tiwari college of Engineering, Mira Road(E) on October 03,2015.
- “Hands-on: Advanced Computational Tools” Two weeks Short Term Training Program conducted by K.C. College of Engineering approved by ISTE, Thane.
- Attended Freedom in Software conducted by COSMOS Team in 2008.
- Attended Leadership Training Camp, conducted by SNDT Women’s University, in 2005.
- Ragin Mishra, Vipul Dalal, “A Survey on Summarization on Indian Text Document”, International Journal of Advance And Innovation Research ISSN:2278-7844, Volume 04, Issue 05 May 2015.