Subject area of interest:
Environmental Engineering, Solid Waste Management, Fluid Mechanics, Transportation Engineering
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering from Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science, Ramtek University of Nagpur –June 2012.
- MTech (Master in Technology) in Environmental Engineering from Government College of Engineering , Amravati
- AUTO CAD
Total Experience: 4 Years
- Project Engineer in Advent Envirocare Technology Pvt.Ltd Ahmedabad from December 2015 to May 2016.
- One year teaching experience at Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai Road (W) as a lecturer
- Assistant professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2016 to till date.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended International Training of Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Process at CDD Society , Bangalore (1 Week)
- Have Completed a Summer Internship On Construction of residential building at Cosmos Group , Thane for 1 Month
Conferences/ Seminar Attended:
- Paper Published entitled as “EFFECT OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ON BLACK COTTON SOIL PROPERTIES” on National Conference at D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Kolhapur.
- Paper Published entitled as “PERFORMANCE OF PETROL AND DIESEL CONTAMINATED BLACK COTTON SOIL” on International Journal