Subject area of interest
Electronic Devices and circuits, Analog Electronics, Radio frequency Modelling and Antennas, VLSI Design.
- ME (Master of Engineering) in Electronics & Telecommunication from SPIT., Andheri, Mumbai University, Mumbai – June,2014.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics & Telecommunication from K. C. College of Engineering, Thane, University of Mumbai – June 2008.
- HSC from Patkar College, Mumbai, Maharashtra State Board – June 2004.
Total Experience: 8 years
Academic Experience: 6.5 years
Industrial Experience: 1.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2011 to till date.
- Worked as a UGC approved Lecturer in K.C College of Engineering (Thane) – January 2010 to June 2011.
- Worked as Electronics Engineer in R & D Department in Adtron Technologies PVT. LTD. – January 2009 to January 2010.
- Worked in HCL Pvt. Ltd. as a Resident Engineer at TATA CAPITAL LIMITED site at Mumbai for five months – August 2008 to January 2009.
Awards and Achievements
- Recipient of “L’Oreal India scholarship for young women in science 2004”
Academic Research Activities
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 02
- Published a Paper on “Sender based Auto rate Adaptation Policy for Wireless Ad-hoc Networks” in National Conference held in L.R. Tiwari College of Engg.
- Published a Paper on “Planar Dipole Antenna Design for DTV Broadcasting Application” in IEEE International Conference ICACCI 2014 held in Galgotia’s college of Engineering and Technology.
- Published a Paper on “Inbuilt Multiband Microstip Antenna for Portable Devices” in SPRINGER.
- Published a Paper on “Planar Dipole Antenna Design for DTV Broadcasting Application” in IEEE International Conference ICACCT 2014 held in PVPPCOE.
- Published a Paper on “Patch Antenna for communication devices” in IEEE International Conference ICACCT 2014 held in PVPPCOE.