Subject area of interest:
Soft Computing, Object Oriented Programming Methodology, Internet programming, Web Technologies Laboratory, Network Programming Laboratory, Cloud Computing.
- ME (Master of Engineering) in Computer Science from TCET, Mumbai University, Maharashtra – November, 2014.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Engineering from Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai, University of Mumbai – June 2008.
Total Experience: 7.5 years
Academic Experience: 5.5 years
Industrial Experience: 2 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – September 2010 to till date.
- Software Developer at CMSS Pvt. Ltd., Malad- July 2008 to July 2010.
Awards and Achievements:
- Set up an IIT remote centre at SLRTCE.
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding performance in HUL for policy compliance software.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- One Day workshop on “Cloud Computing, Big data, Hadoop and Python” organized by Aegis School of Business & Telecommunication, Mumbai – February 6, 2016.
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Introduction to Design of Algorithm” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – May 25, 2015 to May 30, 2015.
- A Two Day ISTE E-Seminar on Steps 2 Research conducted by Amal Jyoti College of Engineering Kerela in association with CSI at Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering on 19-20 Sept. 2014.
- 2 Weeks ISTE workshop on Signals & Systems was conducted by IIT Kharagpur under National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT) funded by MHRD, Govt. of India at Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering -January 2, 2014 to January 12, 2014.
- 2 Weeks ISTE workshop on Analog Electronics was conducted by IIT Kharagpur under National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT) funded by MHRD, Govt. of India at Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering -June 4, 2013 to June 14, 2013.
- 2 Weeks ISTE workshop on Data Base management System was conducted by IIT Bombay under National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT) funded by MHRD, Govt. of India at Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering during May 21, 2013 to May 31, 2013.
- “Faculty Development” attended at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, from Dec 24, 2012 to Dec 29, 2012.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 12
- International Conference on Advances in Computing and Information Technology ICACIT 2014, Dec 2014, Organized by RGIT, Mumbai, India.
- International Conference on Advances on Pervasive Computing (ICPC), Organized by Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 8th – 10th January, 2015 .
- International Conference on Communication, Information & Computing Technology (ICCICT), Organized by SPIT, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 17th – 18th January, 2015 .
- Pravin Jangid, R.R. Sedamkar, V.A. Bharadi. “Dynamic Signature Recognition using Successive Geometric Center Level 2 based Feature Vector Extraction”.Elsevier, Vol.2, Issue 4, (2014).Online.
- Pravin Jangid, R.R. Sedamkar, V.A. Bharadi. “Performance Analysis of Grid & Texture based Feature Vector for Dynamic Signature Recognition.” IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/PERVASIVE.2015.7087092, INSPEC Accession Number:15058475, (2015):1-6.Online.
- Pravin Jangid, V.A. Bharadi. “Performance Improvement of Complex Plane based Feature Vector for Online Signature Recognition Using Soft Biometric Features.”IEEE, ISBN 978-1-4799-5521-3, INSPEC Accession Number: 14933448, DOI: 10.1109/ICCICT.2015.7045719, (2015):1-7, Online.
- Pravin Jangid, V.A. Bharadi. “Performance Boosting of Successive Geometric Centers, Grid & Texture based Feature Vector for Dynamic Signatures using Soft Biometric Features”. IEEE, ISBN 978-1-4799-5521-3, INSPEC Accession Number: 14933460, DOI: 10.1109/ICCICT.2015.7045688, Jan. 16-17, (2015), 1-7, Online.