Area of Interest:
Basic Civil & Environmental Engineering, Building Technology & Material, Architectural Planning & Design of Buildings, Environmental Engineering.
- ME. (Environmental Engg.) Savitribai Phule Pune University, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune with First class 7.25 CGPA. November 2015
- BE. (Civil Engg.) S.R.T.M. University, Nanded with Distinction 71.94%. June 2003
- Auto Cad
- Microsoft Project
Total Experience: 9Years
Teaching Experience 5years
- Worked as Assistant Professor in K.J.C.O.E.M.R, Pune from July 2015 to Sept 2016.
- Worked as Lecturer in K.J.C.O.E.M.R Pune from July 2011 to Sept 2013.
- Worked as Guest Lecturer in VIT, Pune from June 2014 to Apr 2015.
Industrial Experience 4 years
- Worked as Civil Engineer in Dream Constructions Pvt. Ltd. Pune from Aug 2005 to July2008
- Worked as Sr.Civil Engineer & Interior Designer in SANAS Interior & Construction, Pune from Aug 2008 to July 2009
Trainings / Workshops Attended:
- Training programme on “ Practicales for Environmental Engineering-I” organized by Department of Civil Engineering,Sinhgad College of Engineering,Pune on 20th -21st December 2013.
- Faculty Development workshop organized by Trinity College of Engineering & Rearch, Pisoli,Pune on 18th February 2012
Academic Research Activities:
- Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 4
- Students Guided at Under Graduate Level: 24
- Seminar Guided at Under Graduate Level: 10
- “Study of stabilization tank for the treatment of dairy Waste Water as Natural Treatment Process.” Paper published in National conference on Smarter Cities-India 2015: Smarter solution for Better Tomorrow (SCI-2015) – June2015.
- “Feasibility Study of Using stabilization tank for the treatment of dairy Waste Water as Natural Treatment Process.” paper published in M.E. dissertation in Civil Engineering PGCON-2015.
- Worked as F.E. and S.E.Admission-incharge in K.J.C.O.E.M.R,Pune.(2011-2016)
- Worked as a F.E. Online Exam in Charge in 2011-12.
- Worked as a Project & Seminar Guide for B.E. and T.E.(2011-2016)
- Played a role of Internal Examiner and External Examiner for Building Technology & Material, Architectural Planning & Design of Buildings, Environmental Engineering – I.
- Worked as a Co-ordinator in “ GRAVITY 2K16” in K.J.C.O.E.M.R,Pune.
- Played a role as Gathering in-charge of Art Gallery in 2012 & 2015.
- Played a role as a member in Research Committee of ‘NAAC-KJCOEMR-16-17’ as Co-ordinator of Criteria-IV.
Extra Academic Achievement
- Diploma in Interior Designing from MCED, Aurangabad with ‘O’ Grade(above 75%)
- Attempted for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Civil Engg) in 2005,wherein successfully cleared written Examination in First attempt.