Pankaj R. Jadhav
Area of Interest
Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Concrete Technology, Estimation & Costing and Transportation Engineering.
- Pursuing M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Construction Engineering & Management from Pillai HOC College of Engineering, Panvel, Mumbai University – May 2015 onwards.
- B. E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering from Saraswati College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai, University of Mumbai – June 2014.
Industrial Experience: 2 years
- Site Engineer at SIMCON Designers & Consultants – June 2014 to Aug 2015.
- Site Engineer at NINA waterproofing systems , The World Tower, Lower Parel –– Oct 2015 to Aug 2016;
Conferences/ Seminar Attended
- Technical paper presented in International Journal of Engineering Sciences Research Technology (IJESRT) on “Domain expertise in internal audit for robust internal control mechanism of construction firms” in September 2016.