Subject area of interest:
Production Process, Engg. Mechanics, Engg. Drawing, Metrology and Quality Engg., Strength of Materials .
- M Tech. (CAD/CAM) From Jawaharlal Technological University Hyderabad
- B Tech. Mechanical From Jawaharlal Technological University Hyderabad
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering From Govt .Polytechnic Nizamabad
Total Experience : 32
Academic Experience: 8 years.
Industrial Experience: 24 year.
- Working as Asst Professor in Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – From June 2016
- Worked as Asst Professor in St. John college of Engg & Technology, Palghar from July 2015 to June 2016
- Worked as Asst Professor in St. Francis institute of Technology, Borivali Mumbai from August 2014 To June 2015
- Worked as Asst Professor (Workshop superintendent) From August 2010 to August 2014 in S.I.E.S Graduate School of Technology, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
- Worked as Manager with Borosil Glass Works Ltd in Quality Control Department from April 1997 to May 2010
- Worked as Junior Engineer (QA & S) with Rane Engine Valves Ltd from April 1990 to March 1997
- Worked as Quality control supervisor with Tru Cast Private Ltd as from April 1989 to April 1990
- Worked as supervisor with Flowell Pump Industries from February1986 to March 1989
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended two weeks workshop on Engineering Mechanics conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th November 2013 to 06th December 2013
- Attended 3 days workshop on Packaging Material, Manufacturing & Machinery at SIES GST, Nerul, Mumbai, from 12th January 2012 to 14th January 2012
- Attended 3 days workshop on PRO-E, at SIES GST, Nerul, Mumbai, from 03rd August 2012 to 06th August 2012.