Subject area of interest:
Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Electronic Instruments and measurements, Control Systems, Electrical Networks, Mobile Communication
- M.E (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad – January 2014.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad – June 2000.
Total Experience: 10.3 years
Academic Experience: 9.8 years
Industrial Experience: 7 months
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till date.
- Lecturer at Parshwanath College of Engineering, Thane(w)—July 2007 to March 2013.
- Lecturer at S.I.E.S. College of Engineering, Nerul – August 2004 to August 2005
- Trainee Engineer at Videocon International, Chitegaon, Aurangabad – July 2000 to February 2001.
Awards and Achievements:
- Diploma in Total Quality Management from National Centre for Quality Management (NCQM), Andheri.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Orientation for subject “CTEIM Lab” organized by Thakur college of Engineering, Mumbai – July, 2014.
- Orientation for subject “Control Systems and Electrical machines Lab” organized by R.A. I. T. college of Engineering, Mumbai – January, 2015.
- Two week workshop on “Control Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – December 02, 2014 to December 12, 2014.
- Two week workshop on “Signals And Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – January 02, 2014 to January 12, 2014.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 4
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 01 (Co-guided)
- Two day National e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” organized by Department of Computer Science & Computer Applications, in association with ISTE Kerala section and CSI Cochin chapter – September 19-20, 2014.
- Two Day Workshop on ‘Matlab Utilization’, organized by Parshvanath Colege of Engineering, ISTE Chapter, 2009.
- Namrata Kulkarni, “Cooperative MIMO communication–Critical Review of Literature.” IJAMTE, International Journal on (2013): Vol.2, Issue 4, ISSN 2249-7455.
- Namrata Kulkarni, “Analysis of MIMO and co-operative communication systems for constrained wireless adhoc sensor networks.” IJMAN, International Journal on (2013): Vol.3, Issue 2, ISSN E-22316825 P-2249202x, 2013.
- Namrata Kulkarni, “Cooperative MIMO communication for wireless adhoc sensor network.” ICERRA, International Journal on (2013): ISBN 978-81-923777-7-3, 2013.
- Namrata Kulkarni, “Nanotechnology-A future technique.” NCCITA, National Conference on 2.(2008) at Parshvanath College of Engineering.