Prof. Mrunalini A. Deshmukh
Subject Area of Interest
- Strength of materials, Applied mechanics, Structural analysis, Design of steel structures, analysis & design of RCC structures, Pre-stressed concrete, Highway engineering, Irrigation engineering, Building material & construction, Concrete technology, Engineering Geology.
- MTech (Masters of Technology) in Structural Engineering from Y.C.C.E. Nagpur, Nagpur University – July, 2008.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering), Civil Engineering, P.D.V.V.P. Ahmednagar, Pune University – May, 2003.
- Diploma in Interior Design from Government Polytechnic Nagpur – July, 2005
- Total Experience: 14 Years
- Academic Experience: 9 Years
- Industrial Experience: 5 Years
Trainings / Workshops Attended:
- ISTE approved one week STTP Workshop on Introduction to Structural Engineering (T10kt) at IIT Kharagpur– January 4, 2016 to January 9, 2016.
- ISTE approved one week STTP Workshop on Introduction to Structural Engineering (T10kt)at SLRTCE –January4, 2016 to January9, 2016.
- Basic Concrete Mix Design workshop atAndheri – August 11, 2015 to August 12, 2015.
- ISTE approved one week STTP Workshop on Recent Advanced & Modern Practices in Transportation Engineering at Universal College of Engineering, Vasai – December 15, 2014 to December 19, 2014.
- ISTE approved one week STTP Workshop on Transformation Learning Process at Universal College of Engineering, Vasai – November 11, 2013 to November 15, 2013.
- Positive attitude, Motivation &Team building, a Workshop by Neil Vaz, Mumbai – December, 2013.
- Total Station, GPS & GRS System, Workshop, Mumbai – October, 2012.
- External Auditor Training, conducted by COMACOE by SaiGopal, Mumbai – February 2012.
- ISO9001-2008 Internal Auditor Training, conducted by COMACOE by SaiGopal, Mumbai – October 2011.
- Mihan Project conducted by AFCON, Nagpur – May 2008.
- Buildcom, New Generation Construction Software, Nagpur – Sept 17, 2007.
- Chemicon: 05, New Generation Construction Chemicals in Civil Engineering, Nagpur – August 27, 2005 to August 28, 2005.
Academic Research Activities:
- Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 6
- Students Guided at Under Graduate Level: 20
- Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 5 (Co-guided)
Conferences/ Seminar Attended:
- One day Seminar on Designing software like AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds-Max, V-ray, Rhino3D, etc. conducted by CADD Centre, Vasai – January 11, 2016.
- ASCE approved Brim: Bridge Information Modelling Seminar conducted by The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre & ASCE India Section, Western Region in association with Indian Concrete Institute and Indian Building Congress, Mumbai Centre, Mira road – August 27, 2015.
- National Seminar on New Generation Construction Chemicals in Civil Engineering, ChemiCon: 05 organized by Indian Concrete Institute, Nagpur – August 27, 2015 to August 28, 2015.
porno indir ,
adana escort ,
adana escort ,
porno izle ,
mersin escort ,
escort adana ,
adult forum ,
istanbul escort ,
hatay escort ,
beylikdüzü escort ,
bodrum escort ,
eskisehir escort ,
türk porno ,