Subject area of interest:
C, C++, Structure Programming Approach, Object Oriented Programming Methodology, Networking Technology for Digital Devices, Discrete Structure and Graph Theory, System Security, Operating System, System and Web Security, Computer Architecture and Organisation
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Information Technology from Pacific University, Udaipur – June 2015.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information Technology from SNDT Women’s University, Santacruz – May 2009.
- Diploma in Computer Technology from Pravin Patil Polytechnic, Bhayander, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examination – May 2006.
Total Experience: 10.5 years
Academic Experience: 10.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road (E) – 1st July 2015 to till date.
- Lecturer at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road (E) – 1st September 2010 to 30th June 2015.
- Lecturer at Pravin Patil Polytechnic, Bhayander (E) – 28th January 2009 to 24th May 2010.
Awards and Achievements:
- Scored 60 percentile in NIIT National Aptitude Test 2008.
- Participated in state level project exhibition DIPEX held at Latur in Feb-2006.
- Secured 3rd position in college in second year of diploma in Computer Engineering.
- Won First prize in Quiz competition in College festival.
- Participated in National Level Science Talent Search Eamination-2002.
- Won Best Student Award in academic year 2000-2001.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 10
- A Two days International Conference and workshop in Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET- 2011) Organised by Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai, February 2011.
- A National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology (NCETET- 2011) organised by Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mumbai – March 2011.
- Ostwal, Reena, K. Narayanan, and Yogesh Karunakar. “A neural way of retrieving historical image data using Hopfield network.” Proceedings of the International Conference & Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology. ACM, 2011.
- Dr. S. Ram Reddy, Reena Ostwal, Yogesh Karunakar. “A Performance based Speaker Recognition System Using MFCC.” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology (NCETET- 2011)
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Member of CSI-India