Subject Area of Interest:
Basic Electronics,Wave Shaping Technique, Principal of Communication ,Analog Electronics-I,, Analog Electronics-II, Electronic Instrument &Measurement,Discrete Time Signal Processing,Signals&System,FilterDesign,IntegratedCircuit,Image& Video Processing
- M.E (EXTC) from DIEMMS, Dr.BabasahebAmbedkarMarathwada University, Maharashtra – January, 2014.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics & Telecommunication from Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineeering Technology, Amravati University– June 2002.
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road since July 2013.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Parshvanath College of Engineering,Thane(W) from January 2008 to December 2012.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Women’s Government Polytechnic,Yavatmal from January 2004 to May 2005.
- Completed Ms Visual Basic Course in March 2004 from Bhavan’s with first class
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Orientation for subject “Discrete Time Signal Processing” organized by Ram Adik Institute of Technology, Mumbai – January 09, 2015.
- Two week workshop on “Control Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – December 02, 2014 to December 12, 2014.
- Two week workshop on “Communication Networking” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road –June 30, 2014 to July 05, 2014.
- Two week workshop on “Signals & Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – January 02, 2014 to January 12, 2014.
- Orientation for subject “Electronic Instruments & Measurement” organized by Thakur College of Engineering, Mumbai – July, 2013.
- Two week ISTE workshop on “ Basic Electronics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 28th June 2011 to 8th July 2011.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:12
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 01 (Co-guided)
- Two day National e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” organized by Department of Computer Science & Computer Applications, in association with ISTE Kerala section and CSI Cochin chapter – September 19-20, 2014.
- Presented paper on “Model & Protocol for Energy Efficient Routing over MANET” in International Research Symposium on Management,Commerce& Social Sciences held on 7th& 8th January 2013 at BurhaniCollege,Mazgaon,Mumbai
- Presented paper on”Energy Efficient Routing over Mobile Adhoc Networks” in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology & its Application held at YadavraoTasgaonkar Institute of Engineering & Technology on 6th& 7th March 2013.
- Presented paper on “An Energy Efficient ASIC for Wireless body Sensor Network in Medical Application” in International Conference on current Trends & Challenges in Management Engineering,Computer Application & Technology held on 23rd,24th& 25th March 2012 at Deogiri College Campus,Aurangabad.
- Two days National Conference on Advanced Technology NIRMITI 2010,participated in paper presentation on ”Annual Ring Microstrip Antenna with two Slits” on 9th -10th January 2010 at PIET, Nagpur.
- Aarti Wadhekar, Prof.Aparna Majare “Model and Protocol for Energy Efficient Routing over MANET” International Journal of Advances in Management Technology and Engineering Science, Vol –II, Issue 4(1),January 2013,ISSN:2249-7455
- Aarti Wadhekar, Prof.Aparna Majare “Protocol for Energy Efficient Routing over Mobile Ad-hoc Networks” IJMAN , Vol 3, Issue 2,May 2013.