Subject area of interest:
Mechanics (Engineering and Fluid mechanics) and Drawing (Engineering and Machine Drawing)
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering with subject Manufacturing System from D.J.Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai University.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur University – June 2011.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Shree Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Vile Parle, (Autonomous) equivalent to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education – June 2008.
Total Experience: 6.5 years
Academic Experience: 5.5 years.
Industrial Experience: 1 year.
- Lecturer at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2015 to till date.
- Lecturer at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Kandivali – August 2012 to June 2015
- Engineer at BOSCH Ltd. Nasik – September 2011 to July 2012.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended two week ISTE Workshop on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education, conducted by IIT Bombay at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology- January 2015.
- Two Week Main Workshop on Fluid Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur – December 2014.
- Two Week Main Workshop on Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur – May 2014.
- MULTICON-W 2014, International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering
- Review article: Comparison of Taguchi Methodology and Shainin System DOE at Manufacturing Industry.
Published in: MULTICON-W 2015, International Conference & Workshop on Advances in Mechanical Engineering.