Subject area of interest:
Digital Electronics, Microprocessor, Embedded systems, Circuit Theory, Electronic circuit and devices
- M.E (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Mumbai University May 2011
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Engineering from FAMT, Ratnagiri University of Mumbai – June 2002.
Total Experience: 13 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2011 to till date.
- Lecturer in Thakur Polytechnic,Kandivali Feb 2008 to Nov 2008
- Lecturer in Pravin Patil Polytechnic June 2006 to April 2007.
- Trainee Engineer in CMS Technology May 2005 – Sep 2005
Awards and Achievements:
- Stood first in National level paper presentation held at R Mane Engineering College Devrukh in March 2011