Subject area of interest:
Computational Fluid Dynamics, Applied Mathematics, Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Pursuing Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in the department of Mechanical Engineering from IIT Bombay – December 2014 onwards.
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology) in Energy Systems Engineering from IIT Bombay, – June 2008.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Vidhyavardhini’s College on Engineering and Technology (University of Mumbai),– June 2005.
Total Experience: 10 years
Academic Experience: 4.5 years
Industrial Experience: 5.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2014 to till date.
- Senior Engineer at Aker Solutions Pvt Ltd, January 2012 to February 2014.
- Senior Engineer at Tridiagonal Solutions Pvt Ltd, May 2010 to December 2012.
- Engineer at ANSYS FLUENT India Pvt Ltd, July 2008 to March 2010.
Awards and Achievements:
- Performer of the year 2012-13 at Aker Solutions Pvt Ltd for the work in area of Computation Fluid Dynamics
- Secured First rank at M.Tech. level