Subject area of interest:
Analog and Digital Communication, Digital Signal Processing, Industrial Electronics, Wireless Sensor Networks, Mobile Communication, Operating Systems
- M.E (Masters of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Shree L.R Tiwari College of Engineering, Mumbai University, Mira Road – July 2014 onwards.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication from Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Engineering, Karjat, University of Mumbai – June 2012.
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Babasaheb Gawade Institute of Technology, Bombay Central, Board of Technical Examination Maharashtra State – June 2009.
Total Experience: 2years
Academic Experience: 1.2years
Industrial Experience: 08 months
- Lecturer at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2015 to till date.
- Visiting Professor at Khar Education Society (KES) from January 2014 to May 2014.
- Trainee Engineer in Wipro Infotech from April 2013 to December 2013.
Awards and Achievements:
- Paper Presented in National Conference on Technological Advancement and Automatization in Engineering (NCTAA – 2016) organised by Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai – January 28-29, 2016
- Completed CCNA Networking course from RST Forum – September, 2012
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- IEEE Authorship Workshop in India by Gaurav Sharma held in Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai – August 18, 2015
- A Two days National Conference on Technological Advancement and Automatization in Engineering (NCTAA – 2016) organised by Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai – January 28-29, 2016.