Subject area of interest:
Wireless Sensor network, Digital Communication, Optical network.
- ME (Master in Engineering) in Electronics and telecommunication from R.G.P.V University, Bhopal – DEC, 2013.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and telecommunication from Sipna College of Engineering, Amravati, S. G. B. Amravati University– June 2010.
Total Experience: 6 years
Academic Experience: 6 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – Jun 2016 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Atharva College of Engineering, Malad West – Sept 2010 to may 2016.
Awards and Achievements:
- Technical Programme Committee member and reviewer for Forth international conference on information technology in education (ICITE-2016).
- Reviewer for, International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA) ISSN 2220-9085.
- Organizing Committee member for ISTE Approved Two weeks Short Term Training Program on Recent Trends in Antenna & Wireless Communication held at Atharva College of engineering Malad(w).
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- One day workshop on “Innovative trends in Electronics & communication engineering workshop” organized by Atharva College of engineering, Mumbai – 14 February 2015.
- One day workshop on “NBA Accreditation” organized by Atharva College of engineering, Mumbai – 27 February 2016.
- One day workshop on “Nanotechnology and Non Conventional Energy production” organized by Atharva College of engineering, Mumbai – 15 March 2016.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 6
- A Two days National Conference on Technological Advancement and Automatization in Engineering (NCTAA – 2016) organised by Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai – January 28-29, 2016.
- 4th international research symposium on Management, Technology and Engineering science (IRSMTE – 2013) organised by Dnyansagar Institute of Management and Research, Pune – 21 September 2013.
- A Two days International Conference on Development in Robotics, Applied Mechatronics, Manufacturing & Automation (DRAMA-2013) organised by National Institute of Teacher’s Training and Research, Bhopal – 16-17 September 2013
- 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2013) organised by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Institute of Technology, Surat – 20-22 November 2013.
- Two day National conference organised by R.K.D.F institute of science and Technology, Bhopal – 7-8 February 2014.
- A National Level Student Technical Symposium (ASCEN-2008) organised by Umrer college of engineering, Umrer(Nagpur) – 22-23 February 2008.
- 2nd National Level Project Exhibition cum Poster presentation organised by Universal college of engineering, Mumbai, 2016.
- Wireless Power Transmission, International Journal, IJEER, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2015.
- 5G Wireless Technology in cellular Network, International Journal, IJRSD, ISSN:2321-0613.
- Application of Quantum Dots in light emitting technology, International Journal IJLTEM, Volume 2, Issue 2, 2016 ISSN 2456-1770. July 2016
- An integrated Parseval’s Theorem and Greedy Heuristic approach for routing in WSN, International Journal, IJRMSS, Volume 1, Issue 1, 2013.