Subject area of interest:
Computer Communication Networks, Mobile and Wireless communication, Modelling and simulation of communication system, Industrial Electronics, Audio and Video Engineering, Digital Electronics,Digital communication, Basic Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from M.G.M. college of engineering, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai University,Maharashtra – Aug,2011.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering,Akurdi, Pune, Pune University – June 2004.
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics from Rural polytechnic for Women , Ahmednagar, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examination – June 2000.
Total Experience: 9 years
Academic Experience: 9 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till date.
- Lecturer at PCT’S M.M.J.Shah polytechnic,Thane-July 2007-May 2012
- Lecturer at Patkar college,Goregoan,Mumbai,June 2006-June 2007
Awards and Achievements:
- Appointed as an External monitoring committee member for academic monitoring by MSBTE,2010
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Orientation for subject “Computer communication Networks” organized by Thadomal Sahani college of Engineering, Mumbai – January, 2015.
- Two week workshop on “Control Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – December 02, 2014 to December 12, 2014.
- Two week workshop on “Communication Networking” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – June 30,2014-July05,2014
- Two week workshop on “Signals and Systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – January 02,2014-January 12,2014
- One week workshop on VLSI at Thakur polytechnic under MSBTE,Mumbai,2008
- One week workshop on Mobile communication at Bharati Vidyapeeth under MSBTE,2009
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:07
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 02 (Co-guided)
- National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Electronics And telecommunication Engineering organised by Watumull Institute of Electronics And Computer technology,Worli Mumbai – September 16th -17th, 2011.
- Zigbee protocol, National level techfest Shikhar’2010, organized by ISTE chapter in YTIET, 29th March, 2010.
- Zigbee based wireless application, National level , organized by Watumull Institute ,Worli,16th September, 2011