Subject area of interest:
System and Cyber Security, DBMS, E-business and Commerce, Image Processing, Security Forensic
- M.Tech Computer Engineering from VJTI, June 2012.
- B.E.Computer Engineering from Atharva College Of Engineering, University of Mumbai – June 2009.
Total Experience: 10 years
Academic Experience: 10 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till date.
- Lecturer at Atharva College Of Engineering, Malad
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 7
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 03 (Co-guided)
- Published a research paper on “Study on pattern revealing in Text Mining” in IJERGS in Feb 2015
- Published a research paper on “Study of Different levels of sentiment analysis” in IJCET in April 2015
- Published a research paper on “Review of distributed file system: case studies” in IJERA in Feb 2013
- Published a technical paper on “Analysis of various software process models” at 2nd international journal of engineering journal and applications (IJERA) 2012.
- Published a research paper on “Analysis of signature-based and behaviour- based anti-malware approches” in IJARCET
- Published a research paper on “Disk based forensic analysis” in IOSR journal of computer engineering vol13, issue2