Subject area of interest:
Artificial Intelligence, Operating System, Mobile Communication and Computing, Discrete Structure.
- E (Master of Engineering) in Computer Science from JSS Institute of Technology, NOIDA, University of Lucknow – June,2011.
- E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information Technology from SITM College of Engineering, Lucknow, University of Lucknow– June 2009.
Total Experience:3.5 years
Academic Experience:3.5 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2014 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Amity Institute of Technology, Greater Noida-July 2012 to July 2013.
- Assistant Professor at Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida-July 2011 to May 2012.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Introduction to Design of Algorithm” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – May 25, 2015 to May 30, 2015.
- Two day National e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” organized by Department of Computer Science & Computer Applications, in association with ISTE Kerala section and CSI Cochin chapter – September 19-20, 2014.
- One –week “Faculty Development Programme” organized by Amity University, NOIDA –Feb 18 2013.
- A seminar on “Higher Education & its Scope” by Mr.Senthil & Delegates from Time Institute on 10th Dec 2012 in JSS Institute Of Technology.
- One-week Graded workshop on “Robotics Championship” organized by JP Institute of Technology , NOIDA – July 20, 2012
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:02
- Sethi, Chetna, and Garima Mishra.“Optimized Research paper recommendation system using social tagging.” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), ISSN: 2248-9622,Vol. 2, Issue 2, (2012):1503-1507,Online.
- Sethi, Chetna, and Garima Mishra. “A Linear PCA based hybrid K-Means PSO algorithm for clustering large dataset.” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research6 (2013): 1559-1566, Online.
- Scavenge Web Querying for Web People Search, International Journal, IJLTET, ISSN:2278-621X, (2015):
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership SCI