Subject area of interest:
Thermodynamics, Theory of Machines, Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics
- MTech (Master of Technology) in Mechanical Engineering (Specilization of Thermal Engineering) from SPCE Mumbai University– June 2015.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Shivaji University – Jun 2011.
- HSC from Swami Vivekanand International School – March 2007
Total Experience: 5.5 years
Academic Experience: 5.5 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Presently working as Assistant Professor (Probation basis) in Mechanical Engineering Department of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira road Jun 2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Humanities and Applied Sciences Department, Atharva College of Engineering, Malad (West). from July 2013 to May 2016
Awards and Achievements:
GATE Qualified February 2012.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “ TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AND AUTOMATIZATION IN ENGINEERING” (NCTAA-2016) 28 th -29th Jan, 2016 at ACE,Malad.
- Attended one day Workshop on “NBA Accreditation” on 27 th feb at ACE,Malad.
- Attended one day Workshop on “Nanotechnology and Non conventional Energy Production” on 15 th march at ACE,Malad
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 0
- Attended Seminar on “National Growth Through Infrastructure Development” on 1st April 2016 at ACE Malad.