Subject Area of Interest: Physics, Nanomaterials, Composite Materials.
- Ph.D. in Physics from University Department of Physics, University of Mumbai, October 2015.
- B. Ed. from S.D.T. Kalani college of Education and Research, University of Mumbai, (2004-2005).
- M. Sc. in Physics from University Department of Physics, University of Mumbai, April 2003.
- B. Sc. in Physics from B.N. Bandodkar college of Science, University of Mumbai, March 2001.
Total 10 Years
Teaching Experience: 6 Years
Research Experience: 4 Years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road –from July 2018.
- Visiting Faculty cum Co-coordinator at PGDIT, Department of Physics, University of Mumbai (2010 to 2012).
- Lecturer of Physics at Atharva College of Engineering(from January 2007 to October 2008).
- Lecturer of Physics at M. J. Shah Polytechnic(from August 2007 to December 2007).
- Lecturer of Physics at J. Thakur College of Arts, Science & Commerce(from 2005 to 2006).
- One Week Certified ISTE approved Short Term Training Program on “Soft Skills – The Art of Communication”.
- One Week Certified training program on “Develop your Delivery”.
- One week “Teachers Training Program” at Nehru Science Centre in B.Ed.
Training programmes & workshops attended:
- Five-day Workshop & Training Course on “Nanomaterials: Science and Technology” organised by UGC-NRC at ICT Mumbai.
- One-day National workshop on “Particle Accelerators: Science, Technology and Applications” jointly organised by Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi & Dept. of Physics, University of Mumbai.
- Two-day National workshop on “Python in Science Education” jointly organised by Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi & Dept. of Physics, University of Mumbai.
- One day “Indo-Japan workshop on Sensing Mechanisms, Materials and Applications”
at C-MET, Pune.
Ellipsometricstudy ofMWCNTdopedPDLCs forsensing
- Thermo-optical and Polarized Lightstudies ofMWCNT Doped PDLCs.
Jyoti Mahajan, SureshchandraJ. Gupta, S. Saxena, K. Swati
AIPconferenceProceedings,ISBN:978-0-7354-1375-7,Volumenumber:1728,Published: 06May2016,InternationalConferenceonCondensedMatterandAppliedPhysics,ICC2015, 30th-31stOct 2015.
- Comparative Phase transition behaviour of PDLC-MWCNT composite system.
1Jyoti Mahajan,2SureshchandraJ. Gupta, 3SwatiKashyap
InternationalConferenceonEmanationsinModernTechnologyandEngineering(ICEMTE-2017)ISSN:2321-8169Volume:5Issue:3,21–23,IJRITCC|March2017, Available @ http://www.ijritcc.org(ConferenceIssue).
- Thermo-analytical and Structural characteristics of PDLCs doped with Metal- Oxide nanoparticles
1Jyoti Mahajan, 2SureshchandraJ. Gupta, 3SwatiKashyap,
InternationalConferenceonEmanationsinModernTechnologyandEngineering(ICEMTE-2017)ISSN:2321-8169Volume:5Issue:3,17–20,IJRITCC|March2017, Available @ http://www.ijritcc.org(ConferenceIssue).
- The Variation of UV-Vis Absorption in PDLC mixed with the ZnO nanoparticles of different percentage.
S.K.Saxena,S.JGupta,JyotiMahajan,AmitaV.Patel,Internationalconferenceoncondensed matter and Applied physics,Bikaner,October-2015.
- The Uneven absorption observed in UV-Vis study of PDLC mixed with γ-Fe2O3 NPs of different percentage.
Swati Kashyap, S. J Gupta,JyotiMahajan,Amita.V.Patel, S.K. Saxena,InternationalJournalofChemicalandPhysicalSciences,ISSN:2319-6602,IJCPSVol.5,SpecialIssueICPMCSC– 2015.
- Spectroscopy of Nano Cellulose Doped with Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal
SwatiKashyap,S.J.Gupta,JyotiMahajan,AmitaVPatel,NCLA–2016,InternationalJournalofEngineeringResearch-Online,APeer-ReviewedInternationalJournal,ISSN:2321-7758Vol.4., S1., 2016.
- Thermal Behavior of Nano Cellulose Doped Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (PDLC).
Swati Kashyap, S.K. Saxena,SureshchandraJ.Gupta,Jyoti Mahajan
AIPconference Proceedings, ISBN:978-0-7354-1375-7, Volumenumber:1728,Published:06May2016,InternationalConferenceonCondensedMatterandAppliedPhysics,(ICC-2015), 30th-31st Oct 2015.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Life time memberofIndian SocietyforTechnicalEducation(ISTE).