Subject area of interest:
Manufacturing, Machine Design, Operations research, Production.
- Ph D. ( Doctor of Philosophy ) in Mechanical Engineering from Shri J. J. T. University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.
- M. E. (Master of Engineering) in CAD/ CAM from K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai, University of Mumbai– August 2013.
- B. E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Production Engineering from M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Byculla, Mumbai, University of Mumbai – July 2010.
Total Experience: 3.5 years
Academic Experience: 3.5 years
- Assistant professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – January 2018 to till date.
- Assistant professor at VIF College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana from February 2017 to December 2017.
- Lecturer at Dilkap Research Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Neral, Raigad from February 2014 to January 2015
- Lecturer at Saboo Siddik Polytechnic, Byculla, Mumbai from August 2011 to December 2011
Awards and Achievements:
· Vice captain of the cricket team of my branch and member of the college cricket squad.
· Acted as security in charge for the fashion show organized at the college fest.
· Successfully organized a blood donation camp with my team.
· First price in hovercraft competition held at college by the IEEE committee.
· Successfully organized and managed indoor games at the college sports fest.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Participated in one week AICTE-QIP sponsored short term course on “ Nanomaterials: Processing, Modelling and Applications” organized by Department of Production Engineering, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai, India, during 19th to 24th March 2017.
- Participated in one week IIT Bombay-QIP sponsored short term course on “Computational Fluid Dynamics: Development, Applications and Analysis” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Bombay (IITB), Mumbai held during 29th May to 2nd June, 2017.
- Participated in a workshop on VIRTUALIZATION, conducted by SPOORTHI 2017 ECE Department JNTUHCEH in association with IBM on 3rd March 2017.
- Participated in international conference on “Ecofriendly Technologies for Sustainable Growth (ICEFT- 14)” held on 27th & 28th March 2014 at M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai, India.
- Participated in two days international conference on “Strategies for Business Intelligence” held on March 5-6, 2016 at GNVS Institute of Management, Mumbai, India.
- Participated in National Conference on “Emerging trends in Engineering (NCETE-13)” organized by Anjuman-I-Islam’s M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai on 4th & 5th January 2013
- Participated in National Conference on “Recent Advances and Emerging Issues in Science and Technology” held on 21st Nov 2013, at Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Rajasthan, India.
- Participated in National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Information Technology Management” held on 14th March 2015, at Western College of Commerce and Business Management, Mumbai, India.
- Participated in National Conference on “Value Education towards National and Global Development” held on 26th September 2015, at Sri Ram College of Commerce and Science, Mumbai, India.
- Usmani Fahad Ziaul Ain and Dr. Gulabchand K. Gupta, “Techniques to Improve the Energy Efficiency and Performance of Fans and Blowers: A Green Idea”, Rexjournal Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp 53 – 58.
- Usmani Fahad Ziaul Ain and Dr. Gulabchand K. Gupta, “ Energy Saving Analysis of Centrifugal Blowers”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 02, Issue 05, pp. 999 – 1003, August 2015.
- Fahad Z. Usmani and Vaibhav S. Narwane, “Energy Efficiency Assessmentof Centrifugal Fans”, Proceeding. of National Conference on Emerging trends in Engineering (NCETE-13) organized by Anjuman-I-Islam’s M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai on 4th & 5th January 2013.