Subject area of interest:
Production and Industrial Engineering Subjects and also subjects related to Thermal Engineering (B. Tech/ B.E Mechanical).
Production and Energy Management related subjects (ME / M.TECH. Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production).
- M Tech (Master of Technology) in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization of Thermal Engineering) from R.G.P.V. – Dec 2015.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Production Engineering from Mumbai University – June 2008.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE–May-2005.
Total Experience: 11 years
Academic Experience: 11 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira road from July2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department of Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College of Engineering from August 2015 to June 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department of Sarswati Education Society’s Group of Institution Faculty of Engineering from August 2014 to August 2015.
- Worked as a Assistant Professor in Production Engineering Department of Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering, Dombivli from Aug 2008 to June 2014.
Awards and Achievements:
- Having 84 percentile GATE Score in GATE-2010.
- Topper of my batch in MTECH with CGPI 8.33 & last semester SGPA 10.00
- Worked as Exam In charge in VOGCE and SES GOIFOE for a year.
- Worked as Workshop Superintendent at SSJCOE for 5 years and at VOGCE for 6 months.
- Done the syllabus setting for Mumbai University Mechanical and Production Engineering Branch for various subjects
- Paper setter and approved examiner for various subjects of Mechanical and Production Engineering Branches in Mumbai University.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Participated in One Week short term training programme on “Advance in Control, Automation, Signal and Image Processing” from 22nd – 26th June 2015 at KGCE, Karjat.
- Organised and Participated in One Week short term training programme on “Research Methodology, Mathematical Modelling and Research Based Industry Institution Activities in Engineering and Technology” from 19th July -23rd July 2011 at SSJCOE, Dombivli.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 26
Technical Paper Presented in International Conferences: 01
Technical Paper Published in International Journal: 03
- Organised and Participated in two days international conference from 10th to 11thApril 2016, at Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College of Engineering, Shahpur.
- Organised and Participated in Seminar on “Automation and Modern Development in the field of Automation” on 29th March 2016 at Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College of Engineering, Shahpur.