Darshan Ashwin Shah
Subject area of interest:
Communication, Antenna, Microstrip, Baluns, Networks.
- M.E (Master of Engineering) in EXTC from S.L.R.T.C.E, Mira Road, Mumbai University, Maharashtra– Sept, 2016.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Engineering from K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, University of Mumbai – June 2013.
Total Experience: 4 years
Academic Experience: 4 years
Industrial Experience: NA
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2017 to till date.
- Lecturer at Universal College of Engineering, Vasai-June 2013 to June 2017
Awards and Achievements:
- Entrepreneurship Cell Head at Universal College of Engineering for academic year 2016-17.
- Organising Head at Universal College of Engineering for academic year 2014-15, 15-16 and 2016-17.
- Placement Co-ordinator (Electronics Dept) at Universal College of Engineering for academic year 2015-16,16-17.
- Sports Head at Universal College of Engineering for academic year 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17.
- Head of Infra Security Council at K.J Somaiya College of Engineering
- Worked for social cause at the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DISABLED’s ENTERPRISES
- Course in Office Application And Designing Technology from Universal Institute
- Developed and managing a website at darshanshahonline.com as a Digital Marketing Project
- Secured First Grade In Ganit Sambodh at Thane Zilla Ganit Adhyapak Mandal
- Certificate of Appreciation from Vasai Congress For Highest Marks in HSC
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended Start up Conclave at NIRMA University, Ahemdabad
- Speaker at STTP on ‘Digital Marketing’ at UCOE, Vasai
- Attended a basic Digital Marketing course at digitaldeepak.com
- Attending a Jain Philosophy course at Mumbai University.
- Organised one week STTP on ‘Train your Thoughts’ at UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Attended one week STTP on MATLAB at UCOE, Vasai.
- Attended one week STTP on ‘Trends in VLSI Technology’ at UCOE, Vasai.
- Attended one week STTP on ‘Emerging Trends in Smart City’ at UCOE, Vasai
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 2 (Co-guided)
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: NA
- Attended Young India Challenge at RJIT, Andheri
- Attended two day Faculty Development Program on MATLAB Simulink in Power Electronics at RAIT COLLEGE, Nerul
- Design of CPW to CPS balun for wideband applications, IEEE Conference, ICACCI, Sept 2016.
- Design of E-Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna for Ku-band Applications, ICEMTE, March 2017
- Design of Rectangular Patch Antenna using Inset feed for RFID Applications, ICEMTE, March 2017
- RFID based Automatic Toll Collection System, ICEMTE, March 2017.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Life Membership ISTE