Area of Interest:
Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Concrete Technology, Estimation & Costing and Transportation Engineering.
- M Tech. (Master of Technology) in Construction Engineering & Management from Sardar patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai University – SEPT 2015.
- E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering from Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli Navi Mumbai, University of Mumbai – June 2012.
- Auto Cad
Industrial Experience: 2.5 years
- Site Engineer at Tkackers Construction – June 2012 to Aug 2013.
- Billing and Planning Engineer at Vascon Engineers LTD, SRA project Malad West –– July 2015 to July 2016.
Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Thakur college of Engineering and Technology Kandivali East mumbai– July 2016 to June 2017.
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – 1st July 2017 to till date .
Conferences/SeminarAttended/Extra- Curricular Activities
- Won the second prize in Quality Campaign/Competition Quality Essay in L&T Construction Buildings & Factories at MIAL Project.
- Participated in Live Demonstration cum Workshop of new Generation Concrete floors using Somero Laser Screed &Dramix steel Fibers.
- Attended the five Day short term Training Programmed on “Inter Personal Skills & Management” held at SPCE Andheri (W) Mumbai.
- Participated in one day national workshop on Recent Advanced in Civil Engineering (RACE-2012).
- Technical paper presented in International conference MULTICON-17 “Network planning for Rural Road” in Feb 2016.
- Technical paper submitted in Indian Road Congress “Systematic approach for rural road network planning for up gradation”.