Subject area of interest:
Algorithm, Data Structure, Computer Network, Storage Area Network, Wireless Network, Computer Graphics, Structured and Object Oriented Programming.
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Computer Science& Engineering from S.I.R.T., R.G.P.V. University, Bhopal – June, 2012.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Science& Engineering from V.I.T.S., Satna,R.G.P.V. University, Bhopal – June 2007.
Total Experience: 11.3 years
Academic Experience: 10.3 years
Industrial Experience: 1 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Koparkhairane, NaviMumbai – September 20012 to July 2013.
- Lecturer at Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Koparkhairane, NaviMumbai – September 2008 to July 2012.
- Software Developer at Baluja Labs, Janakpuri, New delhi – December 2007 to September 2008.
Awards and Achievements:
- Contributed as a Workshop Coordinator in two week ISTE workshop on “Computer Programming” conducted by IIT Bombay.
- One week Certificate course in Rational Software Architect from IBM SEED program.
- Three month Certificate course in ASP.Net from GEC Technical Institute, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
- One month Certificate course in LAN Networking Centre for Research and Industrial Staff Performance, Bhopal(M.P.)
- One month Certificate course in Java from Matrix technology Indore (M.P.).
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Introduction to Design of Algorithm” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – May 25-2015 to May 30-2015.
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Computer Programming” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road –Online activity equivalent to one week from May 20 to June 15 and one week at remote centre June16-2014 to June 21-2014.
- “Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Signal & System” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – Jan 2-2015 to Jan 12-2014.
- One week training in “IBM SEED Program” organized by SLRTCE, Mira Road – July 7-2014 to July 10-2014.
- “One day Workshop on Credit Based Grading System (CGBS)” organized by Dr. G.D. Pol Foundation YMT College of Management, Navi Mumbai – August 24-2012.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:13
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 06 (Co-guided)
- “Two Day ISTE e-Seminar on Step to Research” organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally – Sep 19 to Sep 20-2014.
- A Three days International Conference on CurrentTrends and Challenges in Management, Engineering, Computer Application and Technology (ICCTCMECAT– 2012) organised by Choice Institute of Management Studies & Research,Pune, Thane – March 23rd ,24th and 25th – 2013
- A Two days International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and it’s Application (ICETTA) organised by Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engineering &Technology, Karjat – March 6TH and 7th -2013.
- A One days International Conference on New development and challenges in engineering,technology and management (ICNDCETM – 2012) organised by Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Group Of Institutes, Karjat – March 22- 2012.
- Chaturvedi, Anil. ”Application of Web Service for Large file transfer”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET), Volume 4 Issue 5, May-2015.
- Chaturvedi, Anil. ”Mobile Health Monitoring Privacy System based on Cloud”. International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 109 – No. 6, January-2015.
- Chaturvedi, Anil. ”Symbiosis of Neuro Fuzzy System and Genetic Algorithm in the Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease”. International Journal, (IJCEA) Volume IX, Issue VII, Part I, July-2015.
- Chaturvedi, Anil. “Analysis of Enhanced AODV Routing Protocol for Wired and Mobile Adhoc Network Using WIMAX Standards”. International Conference (ICETTA), March-2013.
- Chaturvedi, Anil. ”Rating Based Neighbourhood Formation in Hybrid Recommender System”. International Journal (ICNDCETM), March-2012.