Subject area of interest:
Production Management, Manufacturing technology, CAM/CIM, Tool Engineering, Strength of Material, Engineering statistics and design of experiment, Productivity Management, Engineering metallurgy,
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology) in Production Engineering from Y.C.C.E, Nagpur, R.T.M.University Nagpur, – June 2015.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra college of Engineering Nilanga, Latur, S.R.T.M. University Nanded – June 2012.
- HSC from J.N.V & Jr. College Zare Sangli, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune – June 2008.
Total Experience: 4 years
Academic Experience: 3 years
Industrial Experience: 1 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – Jan. 2016 to till date.
- Lecturer at G.V. Acharya Institute of Engineering and Technology Shelu – June 2015 to Dec 2015.
- Production Engineer in Seaco. Pvt. Ltd., Pune – July 2012 to June 2013. .
Awards and Achievements:
- Reviewer Member of International Journal of Engineering Development and Research.(ISSN 2321-9939)
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two week workshop on “Mini-Tab Software” in Y.C.C.E. Nagpur, – November 12 – 25 , 2013.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:00
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 00(Co-guided)
- A Two days International Conference on Emerging Trends in Manufacturing, Engines and Modelling, Dhule.
- “Design Of Metal Spinning Parameters For General Lathe” published in International Journal of Engineering Development and Research.(ISSN 2321-9939)