Subject area of interest:
Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing, Strength of Materials, Metallurgy, Tribology, Small Wind Turbines.
- ME (Master of Engineering) in Machine Design from F.A.M.T., Ratnagiri, Mumbai University, August 2015.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from F.A.M.T., Ratnagiri, Mumbai University, May 2010.
Total Experience: 7 years
Academic Experience: 7 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – June 2016 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Gharda Institute of Technology, Lavel, Khed, Ratnagiri,– January 2016 to June 2016.
- Assistant Professor at R. Harne College of Engineering and Technology, Vangani, Badlapur – January 2015 to June 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Maharshi Parshuram College of Engineering, Velneshwar – July 2013 to December 2014.
- Assistant Professor at Sindhudurg Shikshan Prasark Mandal’s College of Engineering, Kankavli – July 2011 to March 2013.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two week ISTE WORKSHOP on “Engineering Mechanics” Conducted by IIT Bombay in December 2013
- One week Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Recent Trends in Automotive Engineering” Conducted by Rajendra Mane College of Engineering and Technology, Ambav, Ratnagiri, December 2011.
- One Week Workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills” organized by WIPRO, conducted by Rajendra Mane College of Engineering and Technology, Ambav, Ratnagiri, May 2012.
- One week Industrial training program organized by MSBTE at Bosch Regional Training Centre, Pune, January 2015.
- One day Training Program on “Overview of Ammonia/SGP process and Industrial Visit” in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers LTD, Chembur, Mumbai, February
- Two days e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” Conducted by IIT Bombay & Aamal Jyothi College of Engineering on 19th & 20th September, 2014.
- Development of immersion corrosion test rig to study effect of high temperature and velocity water on corrosion rate of al-mg-si alloy, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management, 15th March 2015.
- Effect of heat treatment on hardness of 6082-T6 alminium alloy, International Conference on Advances in Science and Technology, 08th -09th December 2015.
- Design of special purpose machine head to improve the production of engine block, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), Volume 5, Issue 8, August (2014), pp. 01-06.
- Development of immersion corrosion test rig to study effect of high temperature and velocity water on corrosion rate of al-mg-si alloy, International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, Volume 04, Special Issue 01, March 2015, pp. 1113-1117.
- Effect of Heat Treatment on Hardness and Corrosion Behaviour of 6082-T6 Aluminium alloy in Artificial Sea Water, International Journal of Material Science and Engineering, Volume 3, Number 4, December 2015, pp. 287 – 294.