Subject area of interest:
Microwave Engineering, Optical Fiber Communication, Electromagnetic Fields, optical Networks
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Terna Engineering College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai University in June 2011.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Priyadarshini college of Engineering Nagpur University – June 2001.
Total Experience: 7.5 years
Academic Experience: 7.5 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2013 to till date.
- Lecturer at Parshvanath College of Engineering, Thane (E)
- Lecturer at Datta Meghe College of Engineering.
Awards and Achievements:
- Diploma in VLSI Design from C-Dac Banglore in 2002 with A grade.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Two week workshop on “Signals & systems” under the National Mission on Education through ICT in SLRTCE, Mira Road – January 02, 2014 to January 12, 2014.
- Two weeks training programme on ‘Training & Placement- Challenges, Opportunities & Strategies’ sponsored by AICTC-ISTE and organized by Priyadarshini college of Engg. Nagpur in April 2004.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level:8 groups
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 04 (Co-guided)
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology organized by SLRTCE- March 2011.
- National Conference on Nascent Trends in information & communication technology organized by Terna Engineering college- September 2010.
- International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing and Technology Management organized by Parshvanath College of Engineering, Thane-January 2007.
- Aboli Moharil ,R.D. Patne “4G Cellular Communication” Equinox 2010 at Terna Engineering College in 2010.