Subject area of interest:
Refrigeration and Air conditioning (HVAC), Thermal Engineering, Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Theory of Machines, Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing, Power Plant Engineering.
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Mechanical Engineering from S.P.C.E., Mumbai University, Mumbai University – Feb,2013.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Parshwanath College of Engineering, Thane, University of Mumbai – Dec 2007.
- HSC from Thakur college of Science –Feb-2003.
Total Experience: 10 years
Academic Experience: 10 years
Industrial Experience: 0 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – January 2012 to till date.
- Lecturer at Viva Institute of Technology, Shirgaon, Virar (E) – June 2009 to July 2011.
- Lecturer in Vidyavardhini College of Engineering – July 2008 to June 2009.
- Lecturer at Saraswati college of Engineering – Feb 2008 to July 2008.
Awards and Achievements:
- Mumbai University PET Qualified NOV-2014.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Ansys workshop attended in Bharti Vidyapeeth College of engineering, Kharghar March – 2012.
- Engineering Mechanics workshop attended in Mahatma Gandhi Mission college of Engineering Dec – 2014.
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 04
- International conference attended in Sardar Patel College of Engineering, March – 2013.
- International conference attended in Sindhudurgh college of Engineering, March – 2014.