Subject area of interest:
Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing/Computer Aided Engineering, Finite Element Analysis, Automobile Engineering, Engineering Drawing, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics.
- MTech. (Master of Technology) in Production Engineering from Pillai Institute of Information & Technology, New Panvel, Mumbai University-June, 2013.
- BE. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Finolex Academy of Management & Technology , Ratnagiri, Mumbai University- 2010.
- HSC from Tatyasaheb Kore Military Academy,wrananagar, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, – June 2005.
Total Experience: 7 years
Academic Experience: 7 years
- Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – Jan. 2016 to till date.
- Assistant Professor at Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology-June2015 to June 2016
- Head of Department at Metropolitan Institute Of Technology & Management June2013 to June 2015
- Assistant Professor at sarswati college of Engineering kharghar,New Mumabi – June 2012 to Dec 2013.
- Assistant Professor at Pillai Institute of Information & Technology, New Panvel, Mumbai – July 2011 to June 2012.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- ISTE Approved One week short term training program (STTP) on “CATIA V6: DASSAULT SYSTEM New Platform” conducted by Tata Technology Limited in Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology-6 July to 10 July 2016.
- Orientation-cum-workshop for “ Inter Collegiate Research Convention Avishkar 2014-15” on 12 August 2014, University Of Mumbai
Academic Research Activities:
Project Guided at Under Graduate Level: 4
Students Guided at Master’s Degree Level: 00(Co-guided)
- A Two week ISTE STTP on Engineering Physics conducted by IIT Bombay under the national mission on Education through ICT (MHRD ,Govt. of India)-8 to 18 December, 2015.
- “Design and Optimisation Of Electrostatic Precipitator Using Finite Element Analysis Tool” published in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology .(Volume 5,Issue1,pp.90-97)