Saumiya S. Nair
Subject area of interest:
Machine Design, Mechanical Vibration, Statistical Technics, Design of Experiments.
- E (Master of Engineering) in Machine Design from Fr. C. R. Institute of Technology, VashiNavi Mumbai, University of Mumbai– November 2016.
- E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering from Gharda Institute of Technology, University of Mumbai – July 2013.
Assistant Professor at Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road – July 2017 to till date.
Awards and Achievements:
- Participated as coordinator in technical event of “SPRING 2K12” conducted by Gharda Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Participated in event of “SYNERGY 2014” conducted by F.C.R.I.T.
- Participated in event of “ICNTE 2015” conducted by F.C.R.I.T.
Workshops and Training Programs attended:
- Attended Workshop on “ROBOTICS” at FINOLEX ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY” conducted by GREATSTEP, IIT Kharagpur.
- Attended Workshop on “FEA” in“SYNERGY 2015” conducted by F.C.R.I.T.
- Attended Workshop on“3D PRINTING” in “SYNERGY 2015” conducted by F.C.R.I.T.
Academic Research Activities:
- BE Title: “Hydraulic Spring Stiffness Testing Machine”.
- ME Title: “Design of Experiments for Optimum Acoustic Wave Generation in Acoustic Cleaning.”
- Submitted research paper entitled “Optimization of Acoustic Wave for Process Equipment Cleaning using Design of Experiments” in Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology as one of the co-authors.
- Attended seminar in “SYNERGY 2014” organised by C. R. Institute of Technology, VashiNavi Mumbai – August, 2014.
- Two days International Conference ICNTE (International Conference on Nascent Technologies in the Engineering fields) – 2015 organised by C. R. Institute of Technology, VashiNavi Mumbai – January, 2015.