Dr. Lahu Teli
1) Prof. Usha Bag (HAS) 2) Prof. Pravin Jangid (CS)
3) Prof. Deepali Patil(IT) 4) Prof. Pushkar Bharambe(CE)
No candidate shall use unfair means or indulge in disorderly conduct at or in connection with examinations. Here “Candidate” means an examinee taking an examination. Examination means any examination, midterm, end term, quizzes, practical which are considered as part of assessment/evaluation by the instructor while awarding grades in a subject.
- To ensure honesty and fairness during examination
Role and Responsibilities
- Convener of the committee shall convey a meeting of the members and discuss the complaint received from the Principal
- The Committee may call the candidate to seek an explanation and hear him/her.
- Explanation shall be taken in writing.
- The Committee members shall make necessary enquires from Exam Supervisors and other related witnesse
- After hearing all the above persons, they shall report their findings in writing, along with punitive action (if any malpractice was detected) to the Principal according to the University guidelines/nor
- Any other duties the Director / Principal may assi