Dr. Lahu Teli (HAS)
1) Prof. Swapna Patil (CE) 2) Mr. Yogesh Gaonkar 3) Mr.Vijay Kapare
The Examination committee is an apex body of the Institute which is headed by Examinations In-Charge (EI) and shall be facilitated by three sections: Examination, Record Maintenance and Administration. The main function of this Committee is to carry out examinations, publish results and award certificates (provided by the University and Institute) to the students who pass the final examinations. Keeping the record of each and every issue related to the examination and organizing workshops and seminars for the improvement of the examination system are also the responsibilities of this Committee.
To conduct Internal Assessment and External Assessment Examination related all work as per University notifications and ordinance.
Role and Responsibility
- The Exam Cell shall distribute the Exam Forms of the University of Mumbai to regular students (the fees for the same are collected as part of the college fees) and collect them back after having them duly filled in. After verification, the Exam Cell shall forward the same to the University of Mumbai within the stipulated time period.
- The Exam Cell shall put up notice inviting ATKT students to have the exam form collected and returned in due time.
- The Examination Committee shall prepare relevant time tables for our College based on the Examination Time Table of the University of Mumbai.
- The Examination Committee shall make the Block and Seating Arrangement and display them on the concerned Notice Board/Website and Blocks.
- Though the teaching faculty is entitled to vacation if eligible, it is expected that they are available for examination duty at least for two weeks. Hence they shall give their vacation preference dates to the Exam Committee in the specified format.
- The Exam Committee shall prepare and display an overall Supervision Duty List as well as Daily Supervision Duty List on the Staff Notice
- The Exam Committee shall ensure that adequate stationery, like answer sheets, drawing sheets, charts, graph paper, drawing boards, trays, threads, water jugs etc. are made available.
- The Exam Committee shall hold a pre-exam meeting to brief the members of faculty with regard to the examination procedures and the role and responsibilities of A report of same shall be submitted to the Principal.
- Committee should collect examiners names for assessment and moderation of each subject from respective HODs.
- The Exam cell in consultation with the EI shall contact members of the panel (provided by the HOD) and shall prepare the list of the Examiners depending upon their availability.
- The EI shall ensure that the evaluation and moderation process is completed on time and the same be sent to the University for Necessary Approval within 30 days from the date of the last examination date.
- The EI along with Exam Cell shall be in touch with the University for obtaining necessary approvals on time.
- All the results (First Year to Final Year) shall be displayed on the respective student Notice Boards/College Website after 4pm. A copy of the same shall be sent to the respective HODs.
- Under the guidance of the EI, the Exam Cell shall analyze the exam results and the same shall be verified by the respective HODs. After due verification, copies of the result analysis shall be sent to HODs, the Principal and Director.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of time – table schedules, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- To ensure that the entire exam related documents reach the university in time.
- To conduct Internal Assessment examination as per academic calendar.
- Distribution of marks lists to the students after the results of various examinations received from the University.
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the University are processed in the Examination Cell, reply thereof prepared and after Principal’s signature dispatched or circulates to the concerned Departments / Students.