Dr. Ram Reddy, Principal
1) Prof. Nina N. (HAS) 2) Prof. Anju Arya (HAS)
The Staff Training and Development Committee shall identify needs and develop programs for personal and professional development of SLRTCE employees in order to improve performance, aid in career advancement, and increase job satisfaction.
- To maintain the Employee Resource Partnering Program (ERPP) for all new employees to the college by welcoming them to campus at the HR orientation sessions and by providing useful information about campus locations/offices that will help them to be successful in their jobs. To recommend, review, and update the resources available in Human Resources in order to facilitate group and individual workshops for personal and professional development for staff on campus.
- To assist with ideas for Staff Development Seminars or Supervisory Briefing Sessions that may be of interest to employees on campus. In addition, the committee can assist by finding faculty or staff to share their personal expertise with fellow employees on personal and professional development.
Role and Responsibilities
- To encourage the teaching faculty to Pursue continuous up gradation in their technical knowledge and skills to impart latest knowledge to the students.
- Arrange technical activities, lectures, etc.
- Arrange visits to industry, laboratories, etc. for exposure to better and bigger environment
- Arrange sessions especially to encourage teachers for research, paper writing/publishing activities
- Arrange talks be eminent personalities / best teacher awardee’s to inspire teachers.
- Provide information and facilitate qualification improvement
- Provide information and facilitate participation in STTP/conferences etc.
- Provide guidance so that teacher can play role as mentor for students.
- To prepare staff development plan and maintain all relevant records of it.
- Any other duties the Director / Principal may assign.