Prof. Neha Jain (CMPN)
1) Prof. Zainab Mizwan (EXTC) 2) Prof. Mrunalini Deshmukh (CIVIL)
3) Prof. Deepali Patil (IT) 4) Prof. Abhijeet Samanta (MECH)
Role: Academic coordinator is responsible for drafting, regulating and implementing different academic policies. It is meant for smooth & uniform conduction of academics throughout the institute.
- To do departmental Faculty-Academic Pre-Preparation & and generate verification Report
- To Conduct monthly audit of course delivery monitoring and submit report to HOD.
- To conduct midterm Academic Monitoring submit report to HOD.
- To conduct end term Academic Monitoring submit report to HOD.
- To maintain departmental Academic file.
- To prepare departmental Academic Calendar.
- To report 10 minutes before commencement of classes and wait in corridor to maintain discipline along with class teacher.
- To make sure that daily attendance report of each class is filled properly before submitting.
- To monitor work of class teacher & teacher for smooth conduction of academics.
- To conduct interdepartmental Audit per semester.
- To observe lecture conduction of faculty member along with senior faculties.